WHY DO I COLLECT?

Why do I collect? That's easy... because it's so much fun! Ever since I can remember I have been going to flea markets, antique shops, yard sales, you name it. Wherever I could find some sort of interesting treasure or cool piece of junk! I love driving around in search of new places or revisiting my favorite spots. I come from a family of collectors and have lived amongst antiques and collectibles my whole life. I have a passion for decorating especially with things that I find in my travels or even things found in the trash... which by the way can be some of the best stuff! But for those who share the same passion, I don't have to tell you... you all know what fun it is and how addicting it can be! Here I will share my collections, interesting finds, decorating tips, photos, projects, friends collections and thoughts and whatever else I may find along the way.


2.08.2012

PLANTERS


Same pattern, same size, different color  :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh neat! I really love the white, green, black, and yellow in the two left pictures on the middle row. I think the black and white would look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! so many patterns an colors... love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection and collage. I see these all the time and so far I've been able to resist. But, I'm sure I'll have them sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I wish I had more colors in my collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...