WHY DO I COLLECT?

Why do I collect? That's easy... because it's so much fun! Ever since I can remember I have been going to flea markets, antique shops, yard sales, you name it. Wherever I could find some sort of interesting treasure or cool piece of junk! I love driving around in search of new places or revisiting my favorite spots. I come from a family of collectors and have lived amongst antiques and collectibles my whole life. I have a passion for decorating especially with things that I find in my travels or even things found in the trash... which by the way can be some of the best stuff! But for those who share the same passion, I don't have to tell you... you all know what fun it is and how addicting it can be! Here I will share my collections, interesting finds, decorating tips, photos, projects, friends collections and thoughts and whatever else I may find along the way.


6.28.2013

Wednesday Flea & Friday Thrift

Decided to go to the Golden Nugget 
on Wednesday morning instead of Sunday
and you know what... I like Wednesday's better!  :-)
Yay for this little black and white Pyrex Gooseberry bowl!
and took a quick spin over to Care & Share today!
I can't help myself! I have to go there at least once a week!
I love these Hoosier and Brody green glass vases!

And a piece of green Floraline is always a nice surprise!
A great start to the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love gooseberry. I just recently learned that it came in more than just pink! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crowded was it? We went there a few weeks ago, and trying to get a parking space was crazy! We were lucky though and squeezed in, but all along the road we saw tickets on cars from those who had nowhere to park.
    I'll have to go on a Wed. now that the kids are out of school.
    Been years since I hit Columbus too. You're getting me in the mood to road trip!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...