WHY DO I COLLECT?

Why do I collect? That's easy... because it's so much fun! Ever since I can remember I have been going to flea markets, antique shops, yard sales, you name it. Wherever I could find some sort of interesting treasure or cool piece of junk! I love driving around in search of new places or revisiting my favorite spots. I come from a family of collectors and have lived amongst antiques and collectibles my whole life. I have a passion for decorating especially with things that I find in my travels or even things found in the trash... which by the way can be some of the best stuff! But for those who share the same passion, I don't have to tell you... you all know what fun it is and how addicting it can be! Here I will share my collections, interesting finds, decorating tips, photos, projects, friends collections and thoughts and whatever else I may find along the way.


12.22.2011

RECENT THRIFT STORE FINDS


I've been having some good luck at the thrift stores lately. Stopped into some of my favorites last week and found this stuff! The vintage glass pitcher... $1... funky mid century yellow pottery dish... $2. Loving all the pottery planters (of course!) especially the pale blue one. Don't see too many in blue.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds! I love the planters and the one in blue is very special. Wishing you a wonderful holiday! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very successful treasure hunt! I love seeing your pottery finds, as I also love pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm late getting to this, but I've nominated you for a Liebster award -- check out my blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I'm pinching myself.I feel like I'm in collector's heaven. I love so many things that you do. My collections are much smaller, still putting kids through school and money's a little tight. I love to scout thrift stores and yard sales.No Guilt, because whatever I find is cheap. I love your blog and can't wait for spring and fall church sales again. I do best there. Keep up the great work Love This Site. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know who the maker of yellow planter is on the bottom right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...