WHY DO I COLLECT?

Why do I collect? That's easy... because it's so much fun! Ever since I can remember I have been going to flea markets, antique shops, yard sales, you name it. Wherever I could find some sort of interesting treasure or cool piece of junk! I love driving around in search of new places or revisiting my favorite spots. I come from a family of collectors and have lived amongst antiques and collectibles my whole life. I have a passion for decorating especially with things that I find in my travels or even things found in the trash... which by the way can be some of the best stuff! But for those who share the same passion, I don't have to tell you... you all know what fun it is and how addicting it can be! Here I will share my collections, interesting finds, decorating tips, photos, projects, friends collections and thoughts and whatever else I may find along the way.


7.07.2013

GUEST COLLECTOR!

I love visiting the home of friends 
Their sense of style reflects their personality, 
their love of nature and their love of animals.
They've got 4 dogs, 2 cats, birds, goats, chickens and ducks!
One of my favorite things in their home is 
Carol's collection of vintage ceramic dogs.
It's displayed in a gorgeous antique cabinet in their dining room.
All breeds! So fun!
Some close-ups!
Thanks Carol for allowing me to show your collection!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great seeing the photos of Carol's vintage dog figurines on your blog Em! It gives me a new perspective on her collection . . . love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...