WHY DO I COLLECT?

Why do I collect? That's easy... because it's so much fun! Ever since I can remember I have been going to flea markets, antique shops, yard sales, you name it. Wherever I could find some sort of interesting treasure or cool piece of junk! I love driving around in search of new places or revisiting my favorite spots. I come from a family of collectors and have lived amongst antiques and collectibles my whole life. I have a passion for decorating especially with things that I find in my travels or even things found in the trash... which by the way can be some of the best stuff! But for those who share the same passion, I don't have to tell you... you all know what fun it is and how addicting it can be! Here I will share my collections, interesting finds, decorating tips, photos, projects, friends collections and thoughts and whatever else I may find along the way.


9.28.2014

Yard Sale Find...

A pleasant surprise to find these 4 
beauties at a yard sale on Friday!
It's been a while since I added to this collection!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm not sure how I've never seen your blog before but it sure caught my eye today. I also collect restaurant creamers. I have some of the same ones as you but not as many...yet! I don't know anyone else who collects them. I'd be thrilled to find some at a yard sale. Hope you got them at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off topic, but important. Are you Emily and did you once own a Beagle named "Wayland" ?? He was found this week in Palmer Twp, near Easton. Has a microchip with name Emily Thompson. He's with the Palmer Twp Police at: 610-253-5844

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little red and white creamer my sister has the coffee mugs to match, restaurant ware cups

    cute find for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great yard sale find! I love and collect restaurant china, too. Creamers, butter pats, teapots, platters, plates, bowls. Oh, my - I truly don't have room for all of my collections. But I can't seem to stop....
    I love seeing all of your great collections!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...