WHY DO I COLLECT?

Why do I collect? That's easy... because it's so much fun! Ever since I can remember I have been going to flea markets, antique shops, yard sales, you name it. Wherever I could find some sort of interesting treasure or cool piece of junk! I love driving around in search of new places or revisiting my favorite spots. I come from a family of collectors and have lived amongst antiques and collectibles my whole life. I have a passion for decorating especially with things that I find in my travels or even things found in the trash... which by the way can be some of the best stuff! But for those who share the same passion, I don't have to tell you... you all know what fun it is and how addicting it can be! Here I will share my collections, interesting finds, decorating tips, photos, projects, friends collections and thoughts and whatever else I may find along the way.


4.10.2011

SUNDAY ANTIQUING


I stopped in at another one of my favorite places today... Olde Knitting Mill Antiques. This is a cool old building on the outskirts of a cool old town. This place is loaded with good stuff! Next Saturday, April 16th, they are having a Spring Open House from 10-6. There's a coupon at the desk that entitles you to 10% off on any one item over $20 (excluding sale or no discount items). Check it out. Lots of fun! Oh, and of course I came out of there today with 4 really nice pieces of pottery! Yay! 20 East Bridge Street, Spring City, PA.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous place filled with treasures! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...